Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd, 2010! A new year and Loads of new info on the way!!!!!

Well, it is a new year, and I am so glad to be in 2010.  I have a lot in store for you all, more information about schizophrenia, how to survive it, my personal isuues, as well as research being done in the field of mental illness, specifically, schizophrenia.  I took the day off yesterday, as I took time to reflect on what i would be accomplishing this coming year, also dealing with some issues of stress that are up and coming, and I will share this all with you as time goes on.  I hope that you are all safe, healthy, and getting better every day!  It is no easy task when it comes to the issue of schizophrenia, and I plan to tackle each issue one by one this year, right here, on They Schizophrenia Daily.... I hope you will continue to read this, as I really want you all to get the most out of what is said here.  Considering that this mental illness is so compelling in many ways, so misunderstood in many ways, and also so very tragic in some cases, I have a big task ahead of me, however, I am ready to take on the challenge.  I want to thank you for reading this blog, as I appreciate all of you who are taking time to read this, hopefully every day.  I will be happy to answer any questions, or listen to any concerns, as I have a lot of information and compassion and passion concerning this issue, and mental illness and wellness in general.   I wish everyone a safe and bountiful new year and also aim for wellness.  Thank you again and I will see you  tomorrow- Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment